We represent small to large companies (from start-ups to well-established businesses) who desire to hire foreign nationals, in addition to foreign individuals wanting to travel to the U.S. or remain in the U.S. We assist with a variety of visas such as H, B, E, L, O, P, R, K1, K3/4, F, J and TN/TD visas, green card/permanent residency, naturalization and employer compliance with immigration rules. We also assist with all of the green card/permanent residency categories such as EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5.
We know the complex and constantly changing field of Immigration Law. Unless you are aware of the potential difficulties in this confusing area, dealing with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) can be detrimental to your status and those of your family while in the U.S. Applications can be denied for even minor errors. And in this heightened climate of terrorism, the chances for denials or difficulties have increased. Our firm represents organizations, businesses, and individuals not only in the St. Louis region, Missouri and Illinois but also from all over the United States and around the world on immigration matters and related issues. We use advanced communication technologies to facilitate fast and efficient case preparation and to provide feedback to our clients.
Just some tidbits of non-legal advice to individuals or employers considering delving into immigration issues:
• Keep a good record of all your immigration paperwork
• Consult an attorney when necessary to apply for or renew your status (immigration is very confusing and very subjective)
• Time frames change constantly, so someone else’s experience may be different from yours
• Individual results vary, so do not compare your situation to anyone else’s
• Begin the immigration process EARLY, so you do not lose time with a critical foreign worker
• Maintain the I-9 Forms for all your workers and in accordance with the regulations
• Consult an attorney when necessary to apply for or renew your worker’s status (submission of the application in the right order and with the proper documentation can be crucial to your business)